Re: Posts not being delivered...

Ok, this explains things. Then those citing your missing mails got them personally and not via the mailing list. Since I was on the recipients list of this mail, I can't assure you whether things work again as expected or not. I propose you answer another time to this mail, but only to the mailing list. When that mail shows up, we can be sure everything is fine again :o)

Cheers,
Patrick

Bob Stayton schrieb:
Regarding the problem with my posts,
I recently had to resubscribe to the docbook lists
because my outgoing mail address changed from
bobs at caldera dot com to bobs at sco dot com dot The transition
to the new address should be over now, so you should
not still be seeing delays in my posts. If you do,
then I'll need to track it down with the list server
or my outgoing mail server.

BTW, I'm sending this out at 11:30am PST on Friday 7 March.